Sunday, August 30, 2020

Environmental Ethics: Blog Post 1: Introduction

Environmental Ethics: Blog Post 1: Introduction: Hey!! My Name is Markham Overton. I am a transfer student from Tennessee State University.   Im from Nashville Tennessee and I'm a History Major. To be honest the reason I choose this course was out of curiosity. The title of this  course seemed interesting. I've  taken a medical ethics course but I've never heard of environmental ethics before . As.  far. as the. environment goes I feel that the environment is what fuels our existence as a species.  We need the environment to stay healthy in order for us as human beings to survive.  Its like a domino effect , if we tear down and pollute the environment we as humans will have a poor quality of life to look forward to. Im really looking forward to learning more and understanding different aspects of peoples perspectives on  Environmental issues.

1 comment:

  1. If you took Medical Ethics at TSU, maybe you can still take Bioethics from me at MTSU...

    Don't overlook your classmates' intros, under Introductions below.

    ReplyDelete