Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Enter the Environmentalist

Hello! My name is Joshua. Josh, for short. My major is Philosophy with a minor in Environmental Science-Energy Technology. I'm in my fourth year at MTSU working toward a Bachelor of Arts with plans to attend law school afterwards. I have a strong interest in the fundamental rights of humanity and would like to apply that interest into the field of International Human Rights. For this course, Environmental Ethics, I am most interested in discussing the power of community, the resolve of the Environmentalist, and the ability of the Activist to affect change within a disaffected populace. Is it possible? Are We ready? Can We do this? YES-We Can. Not I, We, together; I am ecstatic to be in the same camp with those of like mind; Let's save this world from itself, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment