Thursday, September 17, 2020

"Animal Slaughter" The Greatest Conservative Heavy Metal Band of the Century

 Now living in the state of Montana, seeing livestock being pushed into huge trucks on the side of the road is a commonality. The biggest money maker in this state is no doubt livestock and people in this red state wear that as a chip on their shoulder.  Wearing their wannabe cowboy outfits and literally looking down at people that do not own a farm from their ridiculous supped up trucks is another visual commonality of air pollution I see on a daily basis. However, in the town I live the air pollution is so bad  and saturated thanks to the old timely factories and abundance of people with big truck syndrome that it is almost comparable to the air quality in Nashville. 

    It is sad to think that the livestock that I see pilled into a new uncomfortable way of life in the back of these trucks have no knowledge of the mutilation they have ahead of them. This sickens me and I wish my family raised me to be more aware of this in the early years of my life so that it would be easier for me to make a more conscientious dietary plan for my life. I wish I had the capacity to cut out meat in my diet to help bring more awareness and to reduce my carbon footprint as well as to improve my overall well being. 

    It saddens me to have moved to a new state that I know is so set in the past and does not have the mental capacity to stop listen and truly hear a voice of reasonable change. Living in this traditional community I will continue to live in a  conscientious learning in regards to living a more sustainable life. I will also stay positive towards change in my community and will even attempt to convey change to people as I grow and create relationships in my new red community around me.

2 comments:

  1. Comment on Betty Mae
    This blog post
    Comment on "sick"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be even sadder if they did have an inkling of their fate?

    It's not too late to make a new nutrition plan, is it?

    Keep that positive attitude, and remember what RBG said about fighting for what's right -- but in a way that will incline people to join you.

    At least the Big Sky out there is beautiful, right?

    ReplyDelete